Thursday, October 2, 2008

28 week appointment & Kiddo Updates!

Not much to report for this appointment. Baby's heartbeat was 150bpm and is measuring a week ahead at 29 weeks. We'll see how that goes though and if baby stays at that :) The kids did great at the appointment, though snacks definitely helped with that one ;) I can't believe how quickly this time is going, after my next appointment I'll be going every 2 weeks already. And the next appointment is booked for the 16th of October :)

Seth got his 18 month shots not that long ago too and did amazingly well! One whimper and that was it!! He's weighing in at 28lbs 6oz and is now 31 & 7/8"s long!

Sophia started playschool a couple weeks ago and is LOVING it! Which is great but it's sometimes hard to get her to leave lol! ;) She's in the morning class and always has something she made/colored to bring home to put on the fridge. I'm so glad that she is doing so well and while I keep asking her if she's made any friends she say's no even though I'm sure she has :)

No comments:

Post a Comment