Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dec 16th: Last appointment until baby comes

Heartbeat of the day was 149bpm. Again I don't know what I was measuring but whatever lol! Doc and I had a good talk about whether to induce or not on thur. I am not feeling the whole induction craze though and expressed my concerns and she agreed to not induce me :) YAY! She said "if you're not at peace with it than we won't do it!". Soo now I do have to do daily kick counts and go in for non stress tests every tue/fri. She did give me a check and I'm 3-4cm's dialated and fully soft. She also swept my membranes and i contracted on and off all that night but it petered out on me by around 10ish :( Sucks but it's a start right ;) I can't wait to meet this lil one but am not ready to give him/her the unatural push to get it out, so for now we play the waiting game...

No comments:

Post a Comment