Friday, August 27, 2010

Monthly Blogger That's me!

Guess if I just do this monthly I'm doing good now :) We just got back from vacation that we spent out in BC. It was great!  We did some visiting with my hubby's dad and did some camping. Though I have to admit while spending some time with my father in law was great, I really really enjoyed sharing the experience of camping with my kids. This is the first time that we've ever taken them. We went and bought a camper and all that jazz and I look forward to repeating our camping year after year. Next year the plan is to go for a week with some friends, back to BC of course! I miss the mountains and was very very sad to leave them. They are just to beautiful and the fresh air is devine!
This is a couple pictures from our trip to Fort Steele. Camping pictures to follow in a future post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment