Friday, January 8, 2010

Start of a new blog!

I'm starting a new blog! One just for me and my thoughts, opinions and ideas and whatever creative outlet that I feel like sharing with everyone!

My thoughts are centering around new furniture lately. How we need some and yet continuously ignore this fact. Upstairs is full of toys, downstairs is full of toys and i just want a grown up area to relax in. I've decided to redo the living room. That is my goal to have completed by the end of the summer. New hardwood floor and new furniture. Almost everything is already painted and i've got things to decorate with now I just need to put it all together.

I've even found a couch set that I've fallen in love with, nice neutral, just needs accent pillows. I'm thinking maybe a baby blue, but we'll see. What do you think? I will not do red like in the picture, I'm very over red!

No comments:

Post a Comment