Monday, March 22, 2010

City Time

Went to the city today to get the usual round of family needs, rent movies and have lunch...not all in that order. We had to pick up a new crib mattress for Evan since our old ones seem to be falling to pieces... 25year warranty (I think that is what it was) my butt, and we bought them so long ago that we have no receipt, and we didn't register them either (I don't think they did that at the time anyways that I know of). Anyways so we bought him a new one and it seems ok, but it seems to be a bit wider. I'm not so sure about this since it was a tough fit to get into the crib and then to bring up the side of the crib was pretty tough as well. We'll see how it goes later on tonight, but I just might take it back if I can't work the crib properly.


We enjoyed a nice lunch at Smitty's since that was what the kids requested, so they could sit by the fish tank they have there. Sophia started the meal with giving us quite the disrespectful attitude, but after two very stern talking toos she seemed to come around and behaved much better after that for the rest of the day :)

I'm very excited, my new cloth diapers came in and I got to pick them up! I got 4 new applecheeks and 2 AMP's! I look forwards to having them to use! They are both similar looking diapers so I’m excited to see what the difference is if any. So far I just see small cosmetic changes. Tomorrow I get to try them out and see!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment