Monday, March 8, 2010

I think to much!

So I've been thinking...besides that I think to much. .. That I need a better name for my blog. You paste up above it looks like Tammy stakes, blech! I don't like it! I loved it at first, but now not so much.

I've also become aware my blog is very plain, I need to post more pics. So be it! I will ...in a bit.

I'm having troubles with my ipod touch and getting it to connect to my wireless connection...sooo annoying!! It was connected and now it's not...What's going on?

Here is a pic from yesterday, It was nice out so I sent the kids out to play while Evan napped, They had a blast! I think they were out there for a good 45mins :)

And lets not forget mess faced Evan

Well I'm off to go think of more interesting names for my blog...though knowing me I won't bother changing it lol! I may just go watch the Informant instead since I have it rented and need to return it, oh wait it was due today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment